We are a community that inspires students to believe in themselves
and successfully advocate for their future goals.
Principal: Brian Peerenboom
Principal Secretary: Sabrina Snow
Assistant Principal: Scott Gladney
Assistant Principal: Savannah Pacheco
Student Director: Rebecca Adkins
LOCATION: (Map to School)
17500 SW Farmington Rd.
Beaverton, OR 97007
Main Office - (503) 356-2660
Fax - (503) 356-2665
Attendance: (503) 356-2661
School Year: Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Summer: Monday - Thursday 8:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Positive School Climate
In 2004-05, Mountain View implemented Mountain View PRIDE. PRIDE is designed to be simple and to focus on teaching and acknowledging the positive behaviors exhibited by students.
- Be present, be prepared and be on time
- Be accountable for your choices
- Do your best work
- Honor the needs of others
- Use appropriate words and actions
- Listen with an open mind
- Be truthful and honest
- Be someone that others can count on
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Work hard & ask for help
- Persevere even when work is challenging
- Stay positive
- Promote and celebrate diversity
- Help each other and be open to others ideas
- See the good in everyone